Friday, February 6, 2009

Demarle Supper

I thrive on cooking for others. The opportunity I have been given to present Demarle cookware to my friends and their friends has truly been a blessing. Again I will state for the record, I am not a representative....I have a dear friend that is. For the past 5 years I have had the privilege to build a lovely collection of Demarle products. Demarle cookware is a fairly new product in the American market. I was introduced to the products 5 years ago. Upon my first encounter I was rather skeptical so I only spent $30 on a half sized flower shaped tray and figured if I don't like cooking with it, at least I can make pretty congealed salads in it. It is silicone bake ware. Before you have a visceral negative reaction, it is not the run-of -the-mill drug store version that still has to be soaked and scrubbed after use. This is professional cookware. Yes, it is silicone, but the defining difference is that it is woven glass ( for even distribution and conduction of heat) formed into quite the variety of beautiful baking shapes, then dipped in silicone. No more greasing and flouring of pans. Your baking options are limitless.These products have facilitated the passion for cooking which I already had since my childhood days, and has sparked my creativity with cooking like no other cookware line ever could.

I repeat, I love these products!
The most recent Demarle Dinner Demonstration I held, featured the following menu:

Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary

Bacon Herb Tenderloin Roast

Rosemary Roasted Potatoes

Butter Chive Carrots


Roasted Asparagus


Spring Salad

Yeast Rolls



Dessert Assortment

Lemon Cream Cake

Moon Pie Cakes

Blueberry Bundt Cake


Madeline Tiramisu Trifle


Brownie Bites

2 comments:

Jaimey said...

Howdie! I stumbled on your blog when I googled Demarle! :) I love it too! It seems like you should be a rep with as much as you share it! :) I am still considering it myself, maybe when life calms down. LOL

Main Street Mom said...

Jaimey, I just went through my posts and found your comments! I do love the Demarle products...beyond words! I often say when doing cooking demonstrations for my friends....it is far better to collect something you use to nourish your family...than collecting something like ceramic birds....
The ease of cooking with Demarle is certainly something to experience!