Sunday, January 25, 2009

Demarle Brunch





Demarle cookware is a fairly new product in the American market. I was introduced to the products 5 years ago. Upon my first encounter I was rather skeptical so I only spent $30 on a half sized flower shaped tray and figured if I don't like cooking with it, at least I can make pretty congealed salads in it. It is silicone bake ware. Before you have a viceral negative reaction, it is not the run-of -the-mill drug store version that still has to be soaked and scrubbed after use. This is professional cookware. Yes, it is silicone, but the defining difference is that it is woven glass ( for even distribution and conduction of heat) formed into quite the variety of beautiful baking shapes, then dipped in silicone. No more greasing and flouring of pans. Your baking options are limitless.

For this show, I baked the breakfast casserole (half recipe) in the daisy mold...keep in mind the company is French. They have yet to learn that the word "mold"...may have a negative connotation. That is, however, what they call their "pans". Another version of breakfast casserole, Quiche Lorraine, I baked in the tartlet tray for use in the Loaded English Muffins. In the presentation, I shared that these "tarlet sized egg" can be baked and frozen for a quick protien rich breakfast on the go! The hostess for this demonstration got in on the baking with me and she made positively, divine cinnamon rolls demonstrating the sunflower mold, the round tray, and the mini muffin tray. The almond puff; a recipe that I baked as a child...I rediscovered it. The link is provided below. I baked it on a silpat.


Breakfast Casserole

Maple Mocha Cinnamon Rolls

Ham and Sausage Mini Quiches

Loaded English Muffins

Blueberry Muffins


Almond Puff


Fresh Grapes

Assortment of Beverages

Hope you enjoy the recipes! Wish you could have joined us for this presentation. I would love to hear from any of you that have been using any Demarle products! If this is new to you...and you are interested, I would love to share some contact information of my representative with you! She can take your order online, and accepts all major credit cards.

I AM NOT A REPRESENTATIVE, I JUST LOVE THE PRODUCT AND LOVE TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS! IT HAS SIMPLIFIED MY COOKING AND I CANNOT IMAGINE BEING IN THE KITCHEN WITHOUT IT!

No comments: