Sunday, February 11, 2018

Enjoying the recipes of days gone by.... This blog chronicles my evolutionary journey of  cooking.  The memories of nights spent in the kitchen to have a bounty of treats for the manclan

A friend signed up for surgery requested "your blueberry muffins".  I knew the recipe she was asking for.... Blueberry with the undertones of nutmeg.... It's really dear, Mrs Coffey's recipe.  She brought them to a bridal shower nearly 20 yrs ago.

The breakfast casserole that awaits the sleeping manclan is one that years ago showcased the wonders of Demarle....now rebranded as BonCook.  I now bake according to new knowledge, new food freedom for my "everyday fare", but every now and then revisiting those nostalgic recipes of sweet home making days to a manclan much younger leaves me just a bit sappy cooking at nearly midnight after working a 12 hour shift😍  







No comments: